Visit the IBC Youth website for more information about what's going on with Youth.
Our Mission Statement:
- Honoring God (1 Timothy 1:15-17)
- By participating in authentic private and corporate worship
- By joyfully giving of time, talents, and resources
- Growing Biblically (2 Peter 3:17-18)
- By participating in a small group Bible study
- By developing godly relationships
- Serving Together (Matthew 20:24-28)
- By participating in church fellowship opportunities
- By using spiritual gifts and abilities in the local church
- Sharing Truth (2 Corinthians 5:18-21)
- By verbally telling others about Christ
- By participating in local/international mission opportunities
Sunday Morning Sunday School - 9:45am
The Sunday Morning Connection is all about connecting students. We want to connect students with students, connect students with leaders and connect students with God through His word. Each Sunday morning begins with a student connection time where a snack breakfast is served. Middle School and High School Students then go into separate classes. They meet in the Christian Activity Center.
Youth Midweek - Wednesday nights, 6:17 - 8:00pm
Each Wednesday night we have Youth Midweek which starts with fellowship time. Coffee and soda are given away and the students take the time to fellowship through talking, playing ping pong and other games. We continue worshiping by singing which leads into student led games and we end with a message dealing with topics that students are dealing with today.