IBC Streaming LIVE at 11:00am Sunday!
How to Become a Christian
- 1. Admit your need. (I am a sinner)
- 2. Be willing to turn from your sins. (Repent)
- 3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave. (Accepting God's sacrifice for your sins)
- 4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit. (Personally receive Him and acknowledge Him as your Lord and Savior)
What to Pray:
Dear Lord Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that you died for my sins. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite you to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow you as Lord and Savior.
In Jesus' name. Amen.
How to Deepen Your Relationship with Christ:
- 1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better.
- 2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
- 3. Tell others about Christ.
- 4. Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached. As Christ's representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.
The above was taken from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Brochure.